• All you need to learn about the Canadian Student Visa.

    You will require a Canadian Study Permit (or student visa) to study in Canada, which will be either an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) depending on your home country.

    Canadian Study Permit – this is not a visa, it is a permit that allows you to travel in Canada. If you hold a study permit, you must stay enrolled and make fair and timely progress in completing your study.


    Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) – a recent visa-free requirement for non-U.S. Foreign nationals. The eTA is valid for five years or until the visa you used to register for an eTA expired (whichever is earlier) and will be used to return to Canada several times.


    Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) – for applicants who have been accepted to an approved Designated Learning Institution (DLI) and are unable to qualify for an eTA.


    It is essential that you make sure that you have the correct study permit for your foreign studies before you leave for Canada.

    Ensure that you have the right ‘Study Permit’ to collect information from the Canadian Immigration Agency known as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Your consultant will help you access the latest details and communicate with certified migration experts.

    To find out if you need an eTA or visitor visa and how to apply, please visit the Government of Canada website

    Canadian Official Government Website

    Applying For Study Permit

    To apply for your study permit, you may need:

    • An acceptance letter from listed Designated Learning Institution (DLI), and
    • A valid passport or travel document

    You must also proof:

    • That you have sufficient money to pay your:
      • Tuition Fees
      • Living costs for yourself and any family members who travel to Canada with you, and
      • Return travel to Canada for yourself and for any family members who come with you
      • Be a law-abiding person with no criminal record and do not pose a danger to the security of Canada (you will need to provide a police certificate)
      • Stay in good health (you will need to do a medical examination)
      • Try to convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies

    In order to show that you can financially support yourself and any following family members, you will be asked to provide:

    • Documentation of a Canadian bank account on your behalf because the money has been sent to Canada
    • Documentation of a student loan by a financial institution
    • Bank statement
    • A draft deposit in foreign currency
    • Evidence of charge of tuition fees and accommodation fees
    • A letter to the individual or organization supporting the funding
    • Evidence of funds earned from within Canada whether you have a grant or are participating in a Canadian-funded college program

    You can visit the Government of Canada website for more information on applying for your study permit, including qualifications, costs and processing times.

    Admission Assistance

    Currently GES is offering 12000 plus programs and working with 900 plus institutes in Canada. That’s mean we value your preferences. We offer variety of scholarship programs and we also offer application fee waive in some particular institutes in different province in Canada.

    Mostly there are 3 intakes available in Canada that institutes offer international students to take admission, these are:

    Fall Intake: The fall intake starts in the month of September

    Winter Intake: The winter intake starts in the month of January and

    Summer Intake: The summer intake is usually starting in the month of April and May. Summer intake is available for limited programs and colleges.

    If you need any council session about Study in Canada please book an appointment online and one of our experts will get in touch with you soon.

    Click Study Permit to know more

    Click Processing Time to know more